Niagara Falls Area Veterinary Hospital - REF.#1230
Appraised price - practice: $352,794
REF#. : #1230
Type: Veterinary Hospital
Region: Niagara Falls
SQFT: 2,211 sq/ft
Gross Rev: $405,970
Welcome to the exclusive presentation of this 100% associate driven, established companion animal veterinary hospital of newer construction and design. Although the hospital has experienced inconsistency in stable, long term, veterinary presence, it has still grow organically to a stable level, leaving it poised and positioned to take the next big step forward with consistent veterinary presence. This practice is ideal for an owner operator to take the reigns.
The hospital is located in a busy retail plaza that experiences strong traffic flow and exposure to the public due to the wide array tenants it houses, including a strong anchor tenant that attracts a surplus amount of foot and vehicle traffic. The facility design is well thought out, spacious and follows an open concept design. Complete with three exam rooms, this facility is well equipped for continued growth and can handle the demands of a practice much larger.
Enjoy state of the art equipment and leasehold improvements in this practice including full DR digital radiology unit, general in house laboratory equipment as well as many other bells and whistles. This practice will require no to little upgrades in order to practice high quality veterinary medicine.
· Fully digitalized paperless practice
· AVImark computer software
· 100% associate driven practice – no long term doctor presence since practice creation
· 194 new clients in 2018 fiscal year with almost no marketing being done
· Facility newly constructed within the last 5 years.
· Little to no marketing being done (only yellow pages)
· Strong, long term lease in place (expiring in 2032)
· 70% of gross revenue produced by front of house services (Exam, vaccine, diet, HW prevention, pharmacy) indicative of a part time associate driven practice.
The private and confidential open will be held on Sunday, June 9th 2019.
The full appraisal is ready and will be sent to those interested parties in advance of the open date.
To discuss this practice in greater detail, and to book your private and confidential appointment to view this great hospital, please contact Eric Humes and Jon Walton.