Calgary Veterinary Hospital
Asking and appraised price - practice: $252,990
REF#. : Calgary vet hospital
Type: Veterinary Hospital
SQFT: ~1,300 sq/ft
Adjusted Gross Rev: $327,397
Adjusted O/O-EBITDA: $102,729
Welcome to the presentation of this well-established companion animal hospital. Loyally servicing the surrounding community, this hospital has developed a very loyal client base that understands the importance of comprehensive veterinary care.
The hospital is situated in a well-located retail plaza in a busy area of Calgary. This modern plaza experiences strong traffic flow and exposure to the public due to the wide array tenants it houses. The owner and his team have done a wonderful job designing and decorating this 1,300 square foot facility, creating an atmosphere for clients that is inviting and functional.
Currently undergoing a transition of services, as this hospital had specialized in surgical ear cropping in the past. As we transition away from ear cropping services, due to new regulations, the practice is experiencing an above average increase in standard medical service revenue. This revenue continues to increase as more doctor hours become available to service the clients, as opposed to performing ear cropping surgeries daily, restricting the doctors time.
· Gross with ear cropping 2019 estimate: $458,728 (removing all ear crop revenue = $327,397)
· O/O-EBITDA with ear cropping 2019 estimate: $182,398 (removing all ear crop revenue = $102,729)
· The professional appraisal has been performed on the basis of the removal of ear cropping gross revenue and O/O-EBITDA while calculating value
· Superior client base when compared to gross revenue: Continued medical gross revenue expected.
· Busy plaza
· ~30 new clients a month (no ear cropping clients counted in this)
· Impromed practice management software
The private and confidential showing will be held by appointment only.
The full appraisal is ready and will be sent in advance to those interested parties upon request.
To discuss this practice in greater detail, and to book your private and confidential appointment to view this hospital, please contact Jon Walton.