Scarborough Veterinary Hospital- REF. #1122
Asking and appraised price - practice: $380,840
REF#. : #1122
Type: Veterinary Hospital
SQFT: 2,180 sq/ft - Total
Gross Rev: $518,078
Welcome to the exclusive presentation of this very well established, companion animal, veterinary hospital. Loyally servicing the surrounding community for over 40 years, this hospital has a large, stable, and loyal client base.
The hospital is housed in a stand alone, 2,180 square foot facility that has been well thought-out and professionally decorated. The owner has ensured the waiting area, as well as both exam rooms are spacious, giving clients and their furry family members a feeling of comfort. This facility has the space and layout to accommodate growth with very little alterations.
The owner has done a fantastic job preparing the practice for transition to a new owner. Proper preparation and notices have been given to ensure a new owner will be able to step into ownership with very little potential future risk liability. Preparation in this amount is rare and should not be overlooked.
· Large, stand alone facility capable of accommodating growth
· Strong owner operator cash-flow at $37.6% of gross
· Very well prepared for a smooth transition
· Minimal current owner veterinary hours of approximately 20.5/wk
· 193 new clients in the 2017 fiscal year
· Fully digital “paper light” practice: Full D.R. X-ray, AVImark computer software and digitally kept records and lab results
The full appraisal is ready and will be sent to those interested parties shortly before the date of the open for initial review.
To discuss this practice in greater detail, and to book your private and confidential appointment to view this strong opportunity, please contact Jon Walton.