South Glengarry Area Hospital - REF.#1089
Asking and appraised price - practice: $354,942
Asking and appraised price - Real Estate: $400,000
REF#. : #1089
Type: Mixed Animal Veterinary Hospital
Region: South Glengarry
SQFT: 4,400 sq/ft
Gross Rev: $770,712
Welcome to the exclusive presentation of this wonderful opportunity to purchase a strong, multi-veterinary mixed animal practice with an excellent herd health client base. This practice is a staple in the community, loyally servicing the extended community since 1982. With an outstanding reputation, this practice continues to be a cherished staple in the community carrying on the late owners stellar legacy.
The stand alone, custom build, gorgeous facility and large property the practice is located on is also available for purchase. Stop paying rent and rather build your own personal equity by owning the Real Estate and being your own landlord.
The facility is a stand-alone building with beautiful street exposure and very strong curbside appeal. With over 4,400 square feet of space, there is plenty of room to service the large current client base; with the added ability for future expansion should one desire.
· Strong 2 doctor practice – both associates. With proper guidance from an experienced leader, expect quick growth.
· 61% small animal, 30% herd health, 9% Horses (as % of gross revenue produced by the practice)
· Stand-alone gorgeous Real Estate available for purchase
· Very well trained, loyal staff
· Prices have not been raised since 2014 and are well overdue for a raise
· Most herd health clients are within a 20-25 minute drive from the practice
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a very well established practice with a large client base, which will instantly propelling expand your current footprint and/or propel your career to the next level.
This practice will be show on a first come, first serve basis.
To learn more about this practice, receive the full professional practice appraisal and the AACI Real Estate appraisal, as well as to book a private and confidential appointment to visit the practice, please contact Jon Walton.